Pic’s Produce, founded in 1918 in Cincinnati, is owned and operated by the fifth generation of the Pichichero Family. Proud of our reputation as the "Top of the Crop", we strive for excellence in both quality and customer service. Pic’s customers consistently rank on the area's "best-of" lists.
Starting with the best product always ensures higher yield, less waste and, therefore, cost savings. When possible, our buyers find the best local produce available from trusted farmers. While superior produce has always been our primary focus, Pic’s also carries a wide selection of dry goods, dairy, cheese, paper products and other products at competitive prices.
Need more reasons to consider Pic’s Produce?
- We deliver six days a week.
- The minimum order for delivery is only $100.
- For your convenience, we break cases on most produce.
- Specialty products are available for pre-order, although many items considered “specialty” are regularly stocked.
- We offer value-added products for busy kitchens.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Meet the Pic Crew
Jill Pichichero Ellis